At Wealth Management Marketing, we create a team of creative professionals to support a select group of long-term clients in the growth of their businesses. We invite you to submit your resume to email@example.com if you are a qualified candidate for the position(s) below.
We continually add benefits as we grow as a company. Currently, we offer the following benefits:
- 10 Days Paid Time Off in Year 1 and 2; 15 Days Beginning Year 3
- 3 Paid Sick Days
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance with no Waiting Period
- Life, Personal Accident and Disability Insurance (Optional)
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account Options
- Direct Deposit
- Access to Online Training Programs
- Access to MarketPlaceTM, an online portal that offers discounts on products and services from best-of-class providers
For students in their final year of college or design school, we offer unpaid internship programs throughout the year. If you would like to intern for one of the positions listed above, you are encouraged to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Intern” in the subject line. All interns must receive course credit to be considered.